Tsukihoshi Storm- hook-and-loop sneaker. Synthetic and mesh upper. Antibacterial insole treated with green tea extract. Adjustable hook-and-loop closure Rubber outsole. Machine washable.
APMA CertifiedÂ (American Podiatric Medical Association)
- Pedorthist Friendly - With its removable insole, long counters, and child-specific patterns, Tsukihoshi has become a favorite for Pedorthists looking to make modifications to accommodate customized orthotics and/or AFO's.
- Machine Washable â Machine wash COLD; Remove insole andÂ AIRÂ dry (NO dryer use).
- Ultra lightweight - Provides exceptional comfort and functionality for kids.
- Antibacterial Insole â Infused withÂ naturalÂ Green Tea extract (no chemicals) to kill odor causing germs.
- Barefoot Comfort â Wide toe boxes allow natural splaying of toes for balanced landing and maximum comfort.
- Heel Stabilizer â Long heel counter provides optimum stability.
- Easy On & Off âÂ Wide single strap 'hook and loop' closure for superb fitting.
- Arch Support â Shoe last and insole designed to provide proper arch support for growing kids.
- Latex Free.
- Synthetic/Textile upper.
- Breathable textile lining and cushioned foot-bed for active comfort.
- EVA/TPR outsole â Ultra-lightweight, provides maximum flexibility, shock absorption, stability and slip-resistance for safety and comfort.
- Non-marking outsole.