Of course, you will know that your baby is at a new stage of development when they start moving clumsily on their own. During that stage, kids have a burning desire to be on their feet. Just as most of us love independence, so too do they want to walk by themselves without any assistance from mommy and daddy. Sometimes, kids try to hold on to supporting objects so that they can move back and forth within the premises.
Unfortunately, what our children do not know is that their feet are still delicate and it is very important you ensure that they do not damage their feet. In any case, if they are in a safe, soft and comfortable environment, they don’t need to put on anything on their feet.
Nerve endings in babies’ feet, which are responsible for triggering sensations, take quite some time to develop fully. Because of this, your child will hardly know when their feet are in any kind of pain. You should therefore be vigilant, especially when they are trying to pull themselves up to stand. You should also ensure that the shoes they wear should allow for development of their tiny feet.
The Growth of your Child
Watching your child grow is usually delightful and thinking that you were as clueless as they are makes it challenging. Kids want to go anywhere just to fulfill their desire to move about. And of course, they still need any supportive objects to be able to move about. So, you need to watch them closely lest they harm themselves. Apart from monitoring the growth of your child, you could also be a part of their development. And how can you achieve that?
- Applaud them when they move from one place to other. Doing so will make them happy, and it will encourage them to do more walking.
- Place toys at different points and encourage your kids to go get them.
- Place soft objects such as pillow on their way so that they may climb over them.
- Hold their hands and walk with them about the house.
ShoeKid offers a wide range of pre-walkers with specially designed footwear to protect your children’s feet as well providing support for their toes and heels. These are some of the features of our pre-walkers
- It has lightweight soles and flexible soles so that your child doesn’t have to deal with much more weight.
- The shape and form of your child’s feet is well catered for by the shape of the shoe.
- The leather is very soft, and it has linings through which air can pass, thus providing the best comfort for your kid.
- There are vast varieties of fittings – including half sizes – so that your child can get the best possible fit.
- Your child needs sufficient grip as they move about and heel bumpers and rubber toes this benefits as well as protecting their feet.
If you desire to get the perfectly fitted shoes for you kids, feel free to contact us.